• Start in a plank position with your hands shoulder-width apart and your body in a straight line from your head to your heels.
• Engage your core and keep your back straight.
Lower your body down until your chest touches the ground.
• Push back up to the starting position.
• Focus on form over speed. It is better to do a few push-ups correctly than many push-ups incorrectly.
• Keep your core engaged throughout the entire movement. This will help to prevent your back from arching or sagging.
• Don't let your hips sag or stick up in the air.
• Make sure that your chest touches the ground at the bottom of each repetition.
• Breathe deeply and evenly throughout the movement.