Disease free Life
Are you strong in health ?
Do you want to see how strong you are in terms of health? Try nhn weekly health challenges that help you free your mind while having fun with friends every week. Hurry up strong person.
24 Hours Covid19 Updates !
Today New stories.
All the articles and blogs on our website work well with the Google Assistant service. After you go to an article and give the command “hey Google read this article”, you can listen to that article through Google Assistant. You don’t need to stay on the website while listening to the article. You can listen to our article while using another task or app.
- Inverse vaccine may reverse autoimmune diseases like MS, new study suggests: An inverse vaccine is a type of vaccine that is designed to suppress the activity of specific immune cells. In this new study, researchers found that an inverse vaccine was able to reverse the symptoms of multiple sclerosis (MS) in mice. MS is an autoimmune disease that attacks the myelin sheath, which protects nerve fibers. The researchers believe that the inverse vaccine could be a promising new treatment for MS and other autoimmune diseases.(September 18, 2023)
- Dietary fiber from crustaceans, insects, and mushrooms may aid weight loss, improve gut health: Dietary fiber is an important part of a healthy diet, but it can be difficult to get enough fiber from traditional food sources such as fruits and vegetables. This new study found that dietary fiber from crustaceans, insects, and mushrooms may be particularly effective at promoting weight loss and improving gut health. The researchers believe that this is due to the unique properties of these types of fiber, which are more resistant to digestion by human enzymes.(September 18, 2023)
- Using a CPAP may lower mortality risk from sleep apnea-related heart conditions: Continuous positive airway pressure (CPAP) therapy is a common treatment for sleep apnea, a condition in which breathing is repeatedly interrupted during sleep. This new study found that using CPAP therapy may also lower the risk of death from heart conditions in people with sleep apnea. The researchers believe that this is because CPAP therapy helps to improve blood pressure and reduce inflammation.(September 18, 2023)
- Night owls may have a higher risk of type 2 diabetes than ‘early birds’: This new study found that people who go to bed late and wake up late (night owls) may have a higher risk of developing type 2 diabetes than people who go to bed and wake up early (early birds). The researchers believe that this is due to the fact that night owls tend to have disrupted circadian rhythms, which can lead to problems with metabolism and blood sugar control.(September 18, 2023)
- Could a multiple sclerosis drug help treat Alzheimer’s?: Dimethyl fumarate (DMF) is a drug that is used to treat multiple sclerosis. This new study found that DMF may also be effective in treating Alzheimer’s disease. Alzheimer’s is a neurodegenerative disease that causes progressive memory loss and cognitive decline. The researchers believe that DMF may help to protect neurons from damage and improve cognitive function in people with Alzheimer’s.(September 18, 2023)
- Which blood thinners may be best at reducing dementia risk in AFib?: Atrial fibrillation (AFib) is a type of heart arrhythmia that can increase the risk of stroke and dementia. Blood thinners are used to reduce the risk of stroke in people with AFib, but it is not clear which blood thinners are most effective at reducing the risk of dementia. This new study found that apixaban and rivaroxaban may be more effective than warfarin at reducing the risk of dementia in people with AFib. (September 18, 2023)
Motivational short Stories
CALCULATE YOUR OPTIMAL CALORIES
Explore NHN —
Do you have depression? If you need someone to listen to what you say, get our Free Mind relax service here ❤️
Relax Every Day
Come every day, listen to relax music and start working with a calm mind
All the features avided by us taking into account the opinions and personal opinions of all users. In this way, our website provides you with maximum user friendly service. So please take some time and give feedback about the great things and shortcomings of our website ❤️ nhn dream store is with you before you get sick !!!!