shoulder workout routine for a 50kg man that you can do 3 times per week:
- Dumbbell shoulder press: 3 sets of 8-12 reps
- Lateral raises: 3 sets of 10-15 reps
- Front raises: 3 sets of 10-15 reps
- Bent-over rows: 3 sets of 8-12 reps
- Pull-ups: 3 sets to failure
- Face pulls: 3 sets of 10-15 reps
- Overhead press: 3 sets of 8-12 reps
- Reverse flyes: 3 sets of 10-15 reps
- Shrugs: 3 sets of 10-15 reps
You can adjust the number of sets and reps to fit your fitness level and goals. Be sure to warm up before each workout and cool down afterwards.
Here are some tips for getting the most out of your shoulder workouts:
- Use a weight that is challenging but allows you to maintain good form.
- Focus on slow, controlled movements.
- Don’t be afraid to ask for help from a personal trainer or experienced lifter.
With consistent effort, you will see results in no time!
Here are some additional exercises that you can add to your shoulder workout routine:
- Arnold press
- Military press
- Cable face pulls
- Cable lateral raises
- Cable front raises
- Kettlebell swings
- Turkish get-ups
These exercises will help you build a strong and balanced physique.