triceps workout plan that you can do at home without equipment for one week:
- Tricep dips: 3 sets of 10-12 reps
- Close-grip push-ups: 3 sets of 10-12 reps
- Overhead tricep extensions: 3 sets of 10-12 reps
- Triceps pushdowns: 3 sets of 10-12 reps
- Diamond push-ups: 3 sets of 10-12 reps
- Triceps kickbacks: 3 sets of 10-12 reps
- Repeat Day 1
- Repeat Day 2
- Active recovery (e.g., yoga, swimming, biking)
- Make sure to warm up before each workout with some light cardio and dynamic stretches.
- Focus on contracting your triceps during each exercise.
- Don’t overextend your elbows.
- Listen to your body and take a break if you need to.
You can adjust the number of sets and reps to fit your fitness level. If you are a beginner, start with 3 sets of 8-10 reps. As you get stronger, you can increase the number of sets and reps.
You can also add more variety to your workout by incorporating different triceps exercises. Some other exercises you can try include:
- Triceps extensions on a bench
- Triceps pushdowns with a resistance band
- Triceps kickbacks with a weight
- Triceps extensions with a cable machine
If you want to challenge yourself, you can also try doing weighted triceps exercises. However, it is important to start with light weights and gradually increase the weight as you get stronger.
With consistent effort, you will see results in no time!